Easy Baked Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops, one inch thick
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. onion powder
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from thestayathomechef.com
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Rub each pork chop with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, paprika and onion powder. Season all sides of the pork chops with this mix. Place seasoned pork chops onto the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. (which will depend on how thick the pork chops are.) Serve hot.