Lighter Green Bean Casserole
Shh...no one will know the difference. Everyone will enjoy this lower sodium version of the classic Green Bean Casserole featuring the same great tastes you expect from this classic recipe.
- 1 can (10 1/2-ounces) Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup milk (2% fat)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pound cut fresh green beans (about about 3 cups), cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons crushed French's® French Fried Onions
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
Stir the soup, milk, onion powder, black pepper, soy sauce and green beans in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Top with the onions.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
You'll also love
- 30 Minute Cheesy Bacon Spinach... 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken With Couscous &... 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Tropical Macadamia Halibut 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Spiked Fruit Salad 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Fried Dough 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cranberry White Chocolate Almond... 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- 60-Minute Dinner Rolls (Yes,fresh... 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Cowboy Corn Dip 4.1/5 (64 Votes)