Pete's 7-layer for two
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cucumber, seeded and quartered
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 small red onion , sliced
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1/8 lb. bacon, cooked nice and crip and crumbled into pieces
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbl. sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teas. Larry's Seasoned Salt
Layer first 5 ingredients,one at a time, in a salad bowl so you can see each layer. Don't mix the ingredients.
Mix salad dressing ingredients together and pour evenly over salad in the bowls. Add a layer of cheese, then a layer of bacon. Then top with egg.