Easy Beef Kebobs
Recipe developed for the Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven (Recipe courtesy Wolfgang Puck Bistro) for use with the Rotisserie Basket & Skewers.
- 1 Lb BEEF SIRLOIN, Cut into 1.5-inch Cubes
- 1/2 of a Lrg Yellow ONION, Cut into 1.5-inch Squares
- 1 BELL PEPPER cut into 1.5-inch Squares
- 2 Tbsp OLIVE OIL
- Kosher SALT & Fresh PEPPER
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
1) Thread MEAT, ONION and PEPPERs alternating onto the Skewers.
2) Sprinkle all over with OIL, SALT & PEPPER.
3) Place Skewers in Basket.
4) Ratchet down the lid until it rests securely on top pf meat.
5) Insert into Rotisserie openings in oven and close door.
6) Turn pressure valve to SEAL and lower pressure bar.
7) Set function to ROTISSERIE.
8) Set temperature to 450ºF and set timer to 15 minutes.
9) When time is up turn pressure valve to VENT.
10) Slowly raise pressure bar and open oven.
11) Test for desired doneness and serve.