Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots
- 8 - 10 large jello shots
- 1 cup canned pineapple juice
- 1/5 packets knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 tbsp. sugar, optional
- 1 cup cake flavored vodka, or whipped vodka or vanilla vodka
- maraschino cherries
- plastic shot cups
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Pour pineapple juice and sugar (if using) in a small saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin. Allow to soak in for a minute or two. Heat over medium heat until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in vodka.
Pour into plastic shot glasses, filling 3/4 of the way full, reserving some of the jello mixture at room temperature. Allow to set in refrigerator for about 45 minutes, or until just firm to the touch.
While jello is setting, prepare pineapple garnish. Cut small rings from pineapple and place in a microwave safe bowl with a tbsp. of water. Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until pineapple is hot and steaming.
Once jello has started to set, place cooled pineapple ring and a cherry on top and top off with a little more of the jello mixture so that everything can properly bind together. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (905 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (499 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Pineapple Mango Rum Cocktail 4.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce... 4.6/5 (101 Votes)