Recipe developed for the Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven (Recipe courtesy Wolfgang Puck)
- 2 Center-Cut Skinless SALMON Fillets, 4 to 6 oz each
- Extra-Virgin OLIVE OIL
- Freshly Ground White PEPPER
- 2 tsp Dried DILL or other Dried HERB, Finely Pulverized in a spice mill
- Assorted Fresh VEGETABLES, Cut Into Bite-Sized Pieces
- Fresh LEMON Wedges, for serving
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from puckoven.com
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F and set the function to ROAST. Set the rack in the middle of the oven.
2) Place the salmon fillets, skinned side down, on the rack in the roasting pan. Drizzle lightly with olive oil, season to taste with salt and white pepper, and sprinkle with powdered herbs. Arrange vegetable pieces alongside the salmon.
3) Place the pan in the oven. Set the Pressure Release Valve to SEAL and lower the Sealing Lever to the SEAL position.
4) Set the timer to 8 minutes. Roast until the salmon is cooked through but still moist in the center.
5) Turn the Pressure Release Valve to VENT and wait for all air to escape. After vented, slowly raise pressure bar and press the Door Release Button to open the Door.
6) With a spatula, carefully transfer the salmon and vegetables to individual serving plates. Serve immediately, accompanied by lemon wedges to squeeze over the salmon.