Crab Garlic Noodles
- 8 * 8 oz. spaghetti pasta, cooked and drained
- 4 * 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 * 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 * 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 * 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 * 1½ cup lump crab meat
- 1 * 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 * 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- * Grated parmesan cheese
- * Red chili flakes (optional)
1. Cook pasta until al dente, drain, and set aside.
2. In a large sauté pan, melt butter and add minced garlic until aromatic, but not browned. Be careful not to burn the butter and garlic.
3. Add brown sugar and soy sauce and mix all ingredients together until well combined.
4. Toss in pasta and lump crab meat until sauce is evenly distributed.
5. Add parsley, basil, parmesan cheese, and red chili flakes for the finishing touches.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (737 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (467 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)