Crab Garlic Noodles
- 8 * 8 oz. spaghetti pasta, cooked and drained
- 4 * 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 * 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 * 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 * 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 * 1½ cup lump crab meat
- 1 * 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 * 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- * Grated parmesan cheese
- * Red chili flakes (optional)
1. Cook pasta until al dente, drain, and set aside.
2. In a large sauté pan, melt butter and add minced garlic until aromatic, but not browned. Be careful not to burn the butter and garlic.
3. Add brown sugar and soy sauce and mix all ingredients together until well combined.
4. Toss in pasta and lump crab meat until sauce is evenly distributed.
5. Add parsley, basil, parmesan cheese, and red chili flakes for the finishing touches.
You'll also love
- Mushrooms Neptune 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Turkey Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Classic Shrimp Gobernador Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SHRIMP STIR FRY OF SAN FRANCISCO 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hasselback Potatoes with Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tunisian Couscous (variation with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cool and Creamy Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Noodles Au Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)