Crab Salad With Sun-Dried Tomato Louis Dressing
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely-chopped drained oil-packed
- sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed to 5"
- 12 cups bite-size pieces romaine lettuce (lightly packed from 2 heads)
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs cut into wedges
- Lemon wedges
Whisk first 9 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook asparagus in saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain. Transfer to bowl of ice water; cool. Drain. (Dressing and asparagus can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.)
Place lettuce in large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Mound lettuce on plates. Top with crab. Garnish with asparagus, tomatoes, eggs and lemon. Pass remaining dressing separately.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1063 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beach House Seafood Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken With Apple-Brandy Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach Brandy Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Delight 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Leeks, Sweet Peppers And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Delicata Squash With Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)