Pressure Cooker Kettle Sweet Corn on the Cob
This sweet and salty treat is both fun and unique! What a great way to use up some additional ears of corn!
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 large ears fresh corn, husked
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
Add the water and sugar to the pressure cooker, and then position a rack over water.
Place ears of corn on rack as separated from each other as you have room. Cut butter into 4 equal parts and place one on each ear of corn.
Generously sprinkle each ear of corn with salt. Securely lock on the pressure cooker's lid, set the cooker to high and cook for 3 minutes.
Perform a quick release to release the cooker's pressure. Safely remove lid and serve.
COOK'S NOTE: I usually cook ears for 4 minutes.
You'll also love
- Hoosier Pork-Tenderloin Sandwich 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Crispy Tilapia Sandwich 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Bourbon Peach Cobbler 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Chorizo Potato Croquettes 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Spicy Noodle Stir-Fry with... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Adam & Maxine's Famous Latkes 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Pork Chops & Rice in an Instant... 3.9/5 (91 Votes)