Barbecue Turkey Wings
FRANCIS MITCHELL • Brooklyn, New York
These moist turkey wings are marinated in a barbecue
sauce with garlic, paprika, green onions and soy sauce.
I like to be creative in the kitchen, so I came up with
this zesty combination myself
Rate this recipe 3.4/5 (8 Votes)
- 3 pounds turkey wings
- 1-1/4 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Cut turkey wings into sections; discard wing tips. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add wing sections. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
2. Drain and discard marinade. Place wings in a greased
15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350°for 50-60 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180°and turkey is tender.
You'll also love
- Kielbasa Simmered in Beer and... 3.7/5 (42 Votes)
- Smoked Asparagus 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Turkey Bacon Scramble 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe