Broccoli Beef-Crock Pot
- 2.5 pounds flank steak, thinly sliced and chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup low sodium coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- 2 large bags frozen broccoli
- 4 tablespoons corn starch + 8 tablespoons cold water
Grease the inside of a slow cooker. Add steak, beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and chili flakes. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 4-5 hours.
minutes before serving, uncover the slow cooker. In a small bowl whisk corn starch and water until dissolved. Add to slow cooker and stir. Cover and allow to cook another 20-25 minutes.
Just before serving, place broccoli in a large tupperware, fill with ½ inch of water, and place the lid on in an off-set manner so that the container can vent. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Drain, stir broccoli into slow cooker, and serve.
You'll also love
- HAM AND RIGATONI CASSEEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- pork and peppers ragu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Risotto with Spinach and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- OVERNIGHT BACON CASSEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- broccoli with balsamic butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow cooker Sirloin Tips 0/5 (0 Votes)