Hershey’s Kisses Brownies
Hershey’s Kisses Brownies are the chocolatey indulgence you need in your life right now. Chocolate brownies are topped with a creamy chocolate frosting made from Hershey's Kisses, to make some of the richest, moistest brownies you've ever had. Serve these brownies with a scoop of your favorite ice cream and veg-out on the couch--you deserve it!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 10 ounces unwrapped Hershey’s Kisses, about 63 Kisses
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup unwrapped Hershey’s Kisses, about 30 Kisses
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from chocolatechocolateandmore.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
Place butter and 63 Hershey’s Kisses in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Heat for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the Kisses are melted. The mixture will appear separated.
Stir in sugar. The mixture will appear to be seized but mix in the vanilla and eggs and it will smooth out. Stir in salt and flour.
Pour into prepared pan. Bake about 20 to 22 minutes until the top is slightly cracked and a toothpick comes out almost clean. Cool completely before frosting.
Heat the heavy whipping cream in the microwave for 30 seconds. Pour over unwrapped Kisses in a bowl and let sit for 30 seconds. Whisk until smooth. If needed, heat the mixture an additional 15 to 20 seconds to aid in melting. Pour over brownies, smooth to a thin layer, and let harden.
Slice into bars and store at room temperature for up to 4 days.
You'll also love
- Bacon & Caramelized Onion Dip 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Vanilla Sponge Cake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Winning Apricot Bars 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Griddle Cakes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Squares 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Super-Scary Halloween Spicy Chili... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Monster Rice Cereal Treats from A... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)