Green Bean Casserole
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 cans canned green beans
- 1 large can (6 oz) French's Fried Onions
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from healthyfitnessmeals.com
1. Mix soup, milk, and pepper in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
2. Stir in green beans and 3/4 can of fried onions.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. Stir. Top with remaining fried onions. Bake 10 minutes more minutes.