For a light breakfast all by itself or as a beverage, this creamy concoction will hit the spot!
- 1 (8-ounce) carton strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 medium ripe banana, quartered
- Red food coloring, optional
Place all ingredients in a blender container; cover and
process until smooth.
Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Lemonade 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Meat and Potato Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry and Cream Cupcakes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raspberry... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Strawberry Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Red-Headed Slut 5/5 (2 Votes)