For a light breakfast all by itself or as a beverage, this creamy concoction will hit the spot!
- 1 (8-ounce) carton strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 medium ripe banana, quartered
- Red food coloring, optional
Place all ingredients in a blender container; cover and
process until smooth.
Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Skillet Fried Corn 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Veggie Patch Pizza 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn Pudding 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bruce's Famous Banana Pudding 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Gingersnap-Raspberry Sandwiches 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ann Curry's Homemade Cranberry... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry shake 4.6/5 (35 Votes)