GROUND TURKEY ENCHILADAS
- □ 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- □ 1 pkg frozen spinach - thawed and drained
- □ 2 cups salsa
- □ 1 can diced tomatoes
- □ 1 pkg flour tortillas
- □ 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- □ 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- □ ground cumin to taste
Cook ground turkey in skillet until no longer pink over medium heat. Add drained spinach and 1 cup of salsa to turkey and cumin to taste (about 1 tsp). Cook about 5 minutes until all liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and add cream cheese. Mix until melted.
Lay flour tortilla flat and place 1/3 cup mix, roll and place in greased 13x9 inch pan with flat side up. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Remove from oven and top with 1 cup salsa mixed with can of diced tomatoes and additional cumin to taste. Top with cheese. Return to oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Serve with refried beans and Mexican rice. Sour cream and guacamole are also great additions.
You'll also love
- 100-Calorie Pumpkin Pie Tartlets 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Applebee's Jamaica Freeze 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mini Chipotle Beef Burgers with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Turkey Mushroom Burgers 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Ground Turkey Red Beans and Rice 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Peppers Stuffed with Herbed Ground... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)