Tasty Chicken Nuggets For Kids
- 1/3 cup seasoning or flavoring your kids love (ketchup, barbecue sauce, soy, or steak sauce)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut 1/2" cubes or very thin strips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
Transfer the seasoning or flavoring of choice in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper. Marinate the chicken in the mixture for as long as possible.
Heat the butter in a medium skillet, over medium-high heat. Dip the chicken in bread crumbs and saute slowly on all sides until cooked through.
This recipe yields 2 servings.