Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Blue Cheese Dip
These tangy, spicy chicken tenders dipped in creamy blue cheese sauce are delicious enough to make you forget they’re only 158 calories per serving.
- 4 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce (like Frank’s®), divided use
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 lb. raw chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 4 medium celery stalks, cut into sticks
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from teambeachbody.com
1. Combine 1 Tbsp. hot sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne in a small bowl; mix well.
2. Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375° F.
4. Place chicken in a baking dish. Discard any remaining marinade. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
5. Combine yogurt and cheese in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
6. Combine chicken and remaining 3 Tbsp. hot sauce in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
7. Serve chicken with dip and celery.
You'll also love
- TART AU CITRON (LEMON MOUSSE TART) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Cake Hush Puppies 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Wine-Braised Chicken with Bacon... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn Bread, Sausage, and Fresh... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Wings with brown sugar and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheddar Garlic Oven Fried Chicken... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crockpot Maple Dijon Chicken... 4/5 (1 Votes)