Chipped Beef Dip
- •1 Package Low-Sodium Chipped Beef, roughly chopped
- •8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- •1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- •1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- •1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- •1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- •1/3 cup sour cream
- •2 green onions, diced
1. Chop chipped beef.
2.Place beef, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire, horseradish, mayonnaise and sour cream in a food processor. Process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
3.Transfer mixture to a bowl, stir in green onions.
.Cover and refrigerate for an hour to let flavors mingle.
4.Allow to come to room temperature before serving.