Tickle's Pineapple Casserole
Tickle from Moonshiners
- 2 20 oz cans of chunked pineapple
- 1 1/4 cups self rising flower
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 2 sticks butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Butter baking dish. Empty pineapple into baking dish. Combine flower, sugar and cheese and spread dry ingredients evenly on top of pineapple.
Crush crackers and cover casserole.
Melt butter and spoon on top.
Bake for 35-45 minutes on 350 degrees.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken and Tortellini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Bean Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- BURNT ORANGE MERINGUE PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash and Apple Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Glazed Pineapple Kielbasa Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Chicken Thighs with... 0/5 (0 Votes)