Shrimp Carrot Salad
- 3/4 pound cooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 cups shredded peeled carrots
- 1 cup diced cored unpeeled red apple
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
Thaw shrimp if frozen and pat dry. Combine shrimp, carrots, apple, water chestnuts, celery and raisins.
In a separate bowl blend mayonnaise and honey. Pour mayonnaise mixture over shrimp mixture and mix well. Chill for 1 hour or longer.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Lemon Broiled Striped Bass 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna With Orange Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Swordfish With Basil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herbed Alaska Pollock And Broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Alaska King Crab Stir-Fry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Broccoli With Capellini In... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp And Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)