- 1 halibut filet - (8 oz) cut into 4 pieces
- 4 large scallops
- 4 large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 red onion cut into 1" pieces
- 1 green pepper cut into 1" pieces
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 skewers soaked in water
- for 1 hour
Starting an ending with the halibut pieces, alternate remaining ingredients on the skewers. In a non-stick pan over high heat, sear the skewers for 15 seconds on each side. Cook over medium heat on the barbecue for three minutes per side.
Note: Be sure to skewer the scallops from the sides.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
You'll also love
- Scallop Skewers 0/5 (0 Votes)