Mozzarella and Pomegranate Salad with Mint
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella cheese in water, pearls or cubed, drained
- 2 cups fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sliced Serrano chilies
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and crushed black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped or torn fresh mint leaves, for serving
In a large bowl, combine mozzarella and pomegranate seeds.
Add chilies, oil, vinegar, lime juice and stir.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir well again.
Garnish with mint just before serving. Serve chilled or at room temperature.