Lobster Shrimp Pesto
- 1 pound lobster meat cooked
- 1 pound rock shrimp
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups quartered artichoke hearts
- 2 pounds capellini pasta
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil pesto sauce (purchase at supermarket)
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Place 2 quarts of water in a large pot over high heat. While waiting for the water to boil, begin preparation of the pesto. place the olive oil in a 12-inch thick saute pan over medium heat, then add the shrimp and mushrooms and cook until the shrimp are pink.
Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook for about 2 1/2 minutes. While the pasta is cooking, return to the saute pan and add the lobster meat and artichoke hearts. Cook for 2 minutes.
Place pasta in a colander and drain thoroughly.
To the mixture in the saute pan, add the pesto sauce and combine well. Continue cooking until the cheese in the pesto sauce is completely melted.
Serve up the pasta onto four plates and then top with the pesto mixutre. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Lemon Broiled Striped Bass 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna With Orange Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Swordfish With Basil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Alaska King Crab Stir-Fry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp And Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Taquitos With Tomatillo... 0/5 (0 Votes)