- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green or red pepper
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large), lightly beaten
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Picante sauce and sour cream, optional
In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Add the potatoes, onion and pepper; cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until tender.
Add eggs; cook and stir until set.
Spoon filling off center on each tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
Serve with picante sauce and sour cream if desired.