- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose your
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta according to packaging
directions, or until al dente.
2. Drain pasta, reserving 3/4 cup cooking water, and set pasta aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and saute shallots
until tender. 2-3 minutes.
4. Add garlic and season with salt and pepper, stirring frequently so garlic doesn’t
5. Add sliced mushrooms and peas and cook until excess moisture evaporates and
mushrooms are softened. About 10 minutes.
6. Evenly distribute your over the vegetables and stir to make sure everything is
evenly coated. Then pour in vegetable broth and 1/2 cup cooking water and bring
to a boil.
7. Cook until mixture reduces and thickens, then remove from heat and stir in heavy
cream and parmesan cheese. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
8. Add pasta to sauce and stir to coat. Note: if sauce is too thick, use remaining
pasta water to loosen it up.
9. Garnish with more cheese, serve immediately and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Candied Yams with walnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tips and Noodles Crock Pot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Latke Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Pork Ribs with Rigatoni 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad-Evelyn Athens 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FETTUCCINE WITH GOAT CHEESE, LEEKS... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Sun-dried... 0/5 (0 Votes)