Date: December 2010
- 4 cups strong black tea (8 - 10 tea bags)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 12 oz. frozen orange juice
- 2 12 oz. frozen lemonade
- 8 cups water
- 4 cups bourbon (Wild Turkey 101 is good).
1. Dissolve sugar in hot tea in a freezer-safe container.
2. Stir in frozen orange juice, lemonade, water, and Bourbon.
*Freeze at least 2 days ahead of when needed, stir periodically. Freezing in two 1 gallon zip lock bags works well.
*Add a cup of orange juice if not freezing well enough to increase liquid to alcohol ratio.
*This recipe has been doubled and sugar adjusted to taste.