Healthy Chicken Tenders
Really good flavor and tender
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into tenders
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- i can't believe it's not butter artificial butter-flavored cooking spray
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2 Combine all dry ingredients.
3 Line cookie sheet with foil.
4 Spray each chicken tender with butter spray and dip in seasoned dry ingredients.
5 Bake on lined cookie sheet for 20-30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crumb Topped Apple Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- smoked sausage and corn skillet 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sausage & Biscuits Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Wings 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Wing Dip (Carrie - GYMB) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken... 4/5 (1 Votes)