Chicken Pizza Italiano
Switch up your regular pizza routine and prepare this easy and flavorful gourmet-style pizza, topped with spinach, tomatoes, red onion, cheeses and chicken.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Land O Lakes® Italian Herb Sauté Express® square
- 1 (12-inch) prepared thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Adapted from landolakes.com
Heat oven to 450°F.
Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Melt Sauté Express® square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
Sauté 4-5 minutes or until chicken is done.
Brush liquid from pan over pizza crust. Top with spinach, tomatoes, red onion, cheeses and chicken.
Place pizza directly on oven rack. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.