LIME CANTINA TACOS
- 2 pounds skirt steak
- 1 package small corn tortillas (about a dozen)
- 3 cups of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 white onion
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- 4 ounces cilantro
Combine orange juice, garlic powder, cumin, and Worcestershire sauce in a large mixing bowl.
Slice your skirt steak very thin lengthwise and then again in the opposite direction so that your pieces are about two inches long.
Place your sliced steak into the bowl with the marinade. Let soak for at least 1 hour, although overnight is preferable.
Heat a pan on the stove at medium heat for your tortillas
Sear marinated skirt steak at medium heat until it is cooked through (no pink).
Dice onions and avocado. Put aside.
Place a tortilla on your preheated pan and cook for 30 seconds on each side.
Prepare tacos by first taking a warm tortilla and filling them with meat and then topping them with diced onion and avocado.
Sprinkle with cilantro.
Cut lime into angled wedges and then cut the wedges into thirds. Before eating tacos, squeeze the lime overtop for extra zest!
You'll also love
- Candied Yams with walnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tips and Noodles Crock Pot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Latke Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana-Squash Bread or Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Razzleberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Iced Almond Lemonade Tea 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skillet Turkey Meatballs with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Lime Grilled Pork... 5/5 (1 Votes)