Slow Cooker Crab Dip
- 12 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions, plus more for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon old bay seasoning, plus more for garnish
- 12 ounce canned crab meat (drained & flaked)
- Ritz for serving
1. In a slow cooker, combine cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, scallions, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire and old bay seasoning and stir until combined.
2. Fold in crab meat and cook on low, 2 hours.
3. Garnish with Parm, scallions, and old bay. Serve with Ritz.