Triple-Pepper T-Bone Steaks
- 2 1/2 tablespoons bottled steak sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon drained green peppercorns in brine chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 T-bone steaks - (abt 12 oz ea)
- Salt to taste
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Blend first 5 ingredients in small bowl. Sprinkle steaks on both sides with salt. Spread 1/4 of pepper sauce over 1 side of each steak. Place steaks, sauce-side down, on grill. Spread top of steaks with remaining sauce. Grill steaks until cooked to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer steaks to plates.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
Brush thin slices of potato with olive oil, then grill them beside the steaks. Also serve a spinach and red onion salad with creamy ranch dressing. New York-style cheesecake is the perfect dessert.