Teriyaki Scallops And Green Onions
- 6 tablespoons bottled teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste (horseradish paste) or more to taste
- 12 sea scallops
- 4 metal skewers - (12" long)
- 8 whole green onions
- Sesame seeds
Preheat broiler. Blend teriyaki sauce and 1 teaspoon wasabi in medium bowl, adding more wasabi if desired. Transfer 3 tablespoons sauce mixture to small bowl and reserve. Mix scallops into sauce in medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Thread 6 scallops onto each of 2 skewers. Thread all onions onto remaining 2 skewers by pushing 1 skewer through bulbs of all onions and another skewer (parallel to first) through all onions 2 inches above bulbs.
Place scallops and onions on broiler pan; brush with marinade. Broil until scallops are just opaque in center and onions are charred, turning occasionally and brushing with marinade, about 6 minutes total. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with reserved sauce mixture.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potatoes With Apple Juice... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Rice And Kale 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Chicken And Green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Fish Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seafood And Turkey-Sausage Gumbo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange, Red Onion And Black Olive... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New Orleans-Style Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)