MOM'S CRANBERRY RELISH
- 1 package raw cranberries
- 2 unpeeled, cored medium red delicious apples
- 3 peeled and seeded oranges (or may use canned mandarin oranges)
- 3/4 cup sugar or sweeten to taste
- 1 regular sized package cranberry Jello
- 1/2 cup boiling water
1. Wash and pick cranberries; core apples; peel oranges and remove seeds and membranes (easier to use the mandarin oranges!)
2. Process all fruit in a food processor and mix together in a large bowl
3. Add sugar.
4. Dissolve Jello in boiling water and add to fruit mixture. NOTE: Relish will not be like a molded salad - Jello will only thicken.
5. Refrigerate until thickened, preferably overnight.
Makes about 15 servings.