Hand Rolls Primavera
- 4 ounces soft cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 8 flour tortillas - (7" dia)
- 1 small cucumber very thinly sliced
- 2 cups spicy sprouts, such as
- alfalfa, clover or radish
- 3/4 pound tiny cooked shrimp
- 3/4 cup thawed frozen peas
- 1 can sliced ripe olives - (3.8 oz)
Seafood Alternatives: smoked salmon
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, dill and mustard. Lay the tortillas flat on a work surface. Spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture over each tortilla, covering them completely.
Evenly layer the cucumber and sprouts over the cheese, leaving about 1 inch clear along the bottom and right sides. Lay the shrimp, peas and olives side by side down the center to within 1 inch of the bottom.
Fold the left side over the center, then the right side over, to form a cone.
This recipe yields 4 servings.