Crispy Chicken Thighs with Pineapple Honey Mustard Sauce
- 2 pounds skin-on chicken thighs, deboned (about 6 chicken thighs)
- fine sea salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- For the mustard sauce
- 2 tablespoons ghee, butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons raw honey (depending how sweet you want it)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Once pan is very hot, place deboned chicken thighs skin side down on the skillet. Feel free to crowd the pan because they will shrink up a good amount. Sprinkle each chicken thigh with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Once the skin has browned and become crispy, about 7-8 minutes, flip and cook for 5 more minutes. Then place in the oven to cook for 15-20 minutes, until no pink remains.
While chicken is in the oven, place a medium sauté pan over medium heat and add ghee and pineapple chunks and cook until pineapple has caramelized on all sides, about 5 minutes.
Place pineapple, mustards, and honey to a food processor and puree until smooth.
Top each chicken thigh with pineapple honey mustard. Boom. Done.
You'll also love
- RISOTTO WITH TALEGGIO CHEESE AND... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pecan Streusel Pumpkin Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE SORBET 0/5 (0 Votes)
- VEAL VEAL VEAL VEAL ... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs With Orange Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheese and pineapple casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LEMON GARLIC PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Mustard Chicken Thighs 0/5 (0 Votes)