Hot Cheesy Crab, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup baby spinach (packed)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- chili sauce to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 parmigiano reggiano (grated)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella (grated)
- 1/2 cup cheddar (grated)
- 1 cup artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1 cup crab (chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
1.Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
2.Add the white wine and spinach and heat until the spinach wilts, about 1-2 minutes.
3.Process the spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, chili sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor until nice and mixed.
4.Mix everything, place the mixture into a baking dish bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until bubbling and golden brown on top, about 20-30 minutes.
Slow Cooker: Implement steps 1-3, mix everything, place it in the slow cooker and cook until the cheese is nice and melted about 1-2 hours on high or 2-4 hours on low.
You'll also love
- Beef/Pork Canneloni in a white... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Basic Turkey Brine Recipe (For a... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- New England Clam Chowder 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lobster Roll 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet Potatoes with Toasted... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Crockpot Potato Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Soup Tortellini Tomato with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hoisin Shrimp with Spinach,... 5/5 (1 Votes)