Shrimp, Broccoli, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes with Pasta
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil
- 1/2 cup boiling water $
- 3 cups uncooked farfalle (bow tie pasta)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli $
- Cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined $
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth $
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese $
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese $
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Place tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl. Cover and let stand 30 minutes or until tender; drain and chop.
While tomatoes steep, cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
Steam broccoli, covered, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Set aside.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add garlic to pan; sauté 30 seconds. Add shrimp; cook 4 minutes. Add broth and cream cheese, stirring to combine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, broccoli, and basil; stir well. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in pasta, Parmesan cheese, and juice. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Scalloped Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Pudding Cakes From... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Acorn Squash and Roasted Poblano... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Smoky Chicken, peppers, and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- New England Style Baked Haddock... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp & Crab Stuffing 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken Broccoli Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Gnocchi Soup - Slow... 4/5 (1 Votes)