Weight Watchers Points Plus = 20 per serving
- 1 pound veal scallop
- kosher salt
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 10-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts
- 8 lemons slices
- 4 ounces uncooked noodles
Sprinkle veal with lightly with salt, then coat with flour and quicly down both sides in hot butter over medium heat. Remove and keep warm.
Boil water and cook noodles.
Add broth, vermouth, Worceshire sauce, marjoram, garlic powder and bay leaf to skillet and bring to a boil, stirring. Add veal, artichoke hearts and 4 lemon slices. Simmer 10-15 minutes or until liquid thickens.
Discard bay leaf and lemon.
Arrange on noodles. Pour on sauce. Garnish with remaining lemon slices.
You'll also love
- Santa Maria Grilled Garlic Bread 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Minced Mutton/Mutton Keema Vada 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tiny Shrimp Triangles 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon-Ranch Potato Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cajun Baked Catfish 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Crab Cake Eggs Benedict with... 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Duck Soup (Mock Czarnina) 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Paula Dean's Scalloped Potatoes 3.8/5 (26 Votes)