Chicken Thighs With Orange Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, about 8 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled dried leaf rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 6 to 8 boneless chicken thighs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Saute the onion until softened. Add orange juice, thyme, rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, dash of pepper, soy sauce, and the brown sugar. Simmer, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Heat oven to 375°.
Wash chicken and pat dry. Arrange in a foil-lined greased baking dish. Brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake for 20 minutes. Liberally brush the sauce over the chicken thighs and bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer, or until cooked through.
Bring the remaining sauce to a boil; serve with the chicken.
You'll also love
- Candied Yams with walnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tips and Noodles Crock Pot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Latke Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Boston Butt Shoulder for... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana-Squash Bread or Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot BBQ chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Razzleberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Chicken and Cornmeal... 0/5 (0 Votes)