Sea Bass With Roasted Tomatoes And Green Beans
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 pounds plum tomatoes each cut 8 wedges
- 1 large onion halved through root
- end, each half cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces green beans trimmed, and cut diagonally into 2" pieces
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 sea bass fillets, 1 1/2"-thick (5 to 6 oz ea)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Combine tomatoes, onion, and garlic on prepared sheet. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil; toss to coat. Spread in even layer. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Roast until onion begins to brown, stirring occasionally, about 35 minutes.
Remove baking sheet from oven; increase temperature to 450 degrees. Mix beans, curry and ginger into tomato mixture; top with fish. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Spoon some tomato mixture over fish. Roast until fish are just opaque in center, about 18 minutes. Transfer fish to plates, spooning tomato mixture over.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Per serving: calories, 261; total fat, 7 g; saturated fat, 1 g; cholesterol, 64 mg.