Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
Want the delicious and juicy turkey without all of the fuss? This Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast is easy for even the most hesitant cook.
- 1 (3-pound) boneless turkey breast, thawed
- 4 sage leaves, fresh
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped, fresh
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Adapted from ohsweetbasil.com
Place the turkey breast on a flat surface and gently lift the skin to expose the breast.
Sprinkle evenly with the salt, pepper, thyme and the sage leave. Place the skin back down and drizzle with olive oil.
Bake according to package instructions, but ours took 2 1/2 hours at 325°F. Allow the turkey to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Loaded Chicken-Bacon Pot Pie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Spiced Pumpkin Roll with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Spider Deviled Eggs 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon & Caramelized Onion Dip 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pomegranate Turkey with Roasted... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Nutella Muffins 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Penne with Turkey, Broccoli and... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Dry Brined-Herb Roasted Turkey 4.4/5 (19 Votes)