Slow Cooker Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 (15 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz. smoked sausage or chorizo, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 white onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- green onion, chopped garnish, optional
Place hash browns, sausage and onion in the slow cooker.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top, then cover with condensed soup.
Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until hash browns and onions are tender.
Taste and season with salt and pepper, if desired.