Scallop Brochettes With Mango-Tarragon Salsa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon (or 2 tspns dried tarragon)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2/3 cup diced peeled mango
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced sweet onion - (such as Vidalia or Maui)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 12 sea scallops
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Whisk first 4 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Transfer 1 tablespoon dressing to small bowl and reserve. Mix mango, bell pepper and onion into remaining dressing in medium bowl; season salsa to taste with salt and pepper.
Thread scallops on 2 skewers. Brush reserved 1 tablespoon dressing over scallops; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill scallops until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer scallops to plates. Spoon salsa alongside.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Sausage And Warm Potato Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage And Bell Pepper Ziti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon With Roasted Asparagus And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon With Chili-Mango Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New Orleans-Style Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine And Clams In Ginger-Soy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macadamia Nut-Breaded Halibut With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sea Scallops Brierley Hill 0/5 (0 Votes)