Double Chocolate and Caramel Turtle Trifle
- 11 recipe Lazy Day Brownies, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1(12 ounce) jar1 (12 ounce) jar Caramel Sauce (or 1/2 recipe No-Fail Caramel Sauce)
- 1(12 ounce) jar1 (12 ounce) jar Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1cup1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2cup1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon vanilla extract (or vanilla bean paste)
- 1cup1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
Adapted from theslowroasteditalian.com
1. Whip heavy cream in a medium bowl using a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whisk until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Continue to whisk until whipped cream is firm, or to your desired consistency. Set aside.
2. Add ¼ cup brownie bites to each trifle dish. Drizzle 1 tablespoon (or more if the mood strikes you) hot fudge sauce over brownie.
3. Dollop 2 tablespoons vanilla cream over top. Add 2 tablespoons brownies and drizzle 1 tablespoon (or more if the mood strikes you) caramel sauce over brownie. Sprinkle with pecans. Repeat until all ingredients are used.