White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
These white chocolate cranberry cookies are worthy of any holiday party tray. White chocolate and cranberry is a match made in heaven.
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
You'll also love
- Kentucky Blackberry Cobbler 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cookies w/ Penuche Frosting 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- The BEST Banana Muffins EVER 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Herb Scalloped Sweet Potatoes &... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Apple Poke Cake 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Swirled... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Peach Melba Jam (Peaches &... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Maple Walnut Cranberry Pie 4.8/5 (8 Votes)