Salmon With Roasted Asparagus And Lemon-Caper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon drained capers chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" thi
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Whisk first 6 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Cut three 1/2-inch-deep slits crosswise in top of salmon (as if dividing into 4 equal pieces but do not cut through). Arrange asparagus in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and turn to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place salmon atop asparagus; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until salmon is just opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
Transfer asparagus and salmon to platter. Spoon sauce over salmon. Cut into 4 pieces along slits and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Per serving: calories, 336; total fat, 18 g; saturated fat, 3 g; cholesterol, 96 mg.
You'll also love
- Salmon With Chili-Mango Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary-Roasted Chicken And Garlic 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary- And Orange-Marinated... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Beet Soup With Potato And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato And Salmon Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven-Poached Pears With Lemon,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Goat Cheese And Asparagus Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)