Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
This is a great version of a classic recipe! It's one of my favorite dishes for the holidays and I love that this makes so much.
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen cut green beans
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (6-ounces) can French-fried onions, divided
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 310mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Combine green beans, cream of chicken soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, and half the can of French-fried onions in a slow cooker.
Cover and cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours. Top casserole with remaining French-fried onions to serve.