Pumpkin Angel Food Cake Bars
Served with some fresh whipped cream these are dreamy little bites of heaven!
- 1 box Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 (16-ounces) canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from boysahoy.com
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Mix angel food cake mix, pumpkin, and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Pour into a greased 9 X 13 in cake pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
In another bowl, beat powdered sugar, hot water, vanilla and 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice together. Drizzle over the top of the cake and cut into squares.
You'll also love
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.2/5 (631 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.4/5 (279 Votes)
- Green Witches Brew 1.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Potatoes Au Gratin - Black Angus... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Armenian Spice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candy Corn Jell-O Shots 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Coconut Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gobble Gobble Apple Cider Sangria 0/5 (0 Votes)