Super-Easy Peach And Blueberry Cobbler
- 4 1/2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 2 cups blueberries picked over
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar or to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch plus
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Butter for baking dish
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits - (7.5 oz) pulled apart
- Heavy cream for brushing
- Sugar for sprinkling
- Vanilla ice cream as an accompaniment if desired
Arrange a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
In a saucepan, combine the peaches, blueberries, water, sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
Transfer the fruit mixture to a buttered, shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Arrange the biscuits on top of the fruit mixture, and brush them with the cream and sprinkle with the sugar.
Bake the cobbler until the biscuits are browned and the fruit is bubbling, about 15 minutes. Let the cobbler cool slightly and serve with the ice cream.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Sugar Snap Peas With Ginger And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Cobbler With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steamed Radishes With Lemon Dill... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate-Raspberry Truffles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Giant Pork Chops With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry And Nectarine Buckle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ham Georgia With Peach Garnish 0/5 (0 Votes)