Blueberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
The addition of blueberries to these chocolate chip oatmeal cookies is amazingly delicious!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (17..5-ounce) package Betty Crocker™ oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or dried)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 27mins
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Preheat the oven to 375°F (or 350°F for nonstick pans).
Cream together the butter and egg. Add the cookie mix and stir until combined and moist throughout.
Fold the blueberries into the dough.
Drop the cookies with rounded tablespoons onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet, leaving about 2-inches between the cookies.
Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until lightly browned and the centers of the cookie look dry.
Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to fully cool.
You'll also love
- Bacon Mummy Dogs Man-Pleasing and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Creepy Caterpillar Recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Fries 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Energy Bars 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Strawberry-Spinach Salad with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Shortbread Caramel Brownie Bars 4.5/5 (4 Votes)